If you drank too much again last night, you have an alternative to control your drinking:
If you go down the same path which leads to drinking alcohol, you know what happens and how that feels because you have made that choice many times. Hypnosis helps you easily make a new choice that leads to freedom, personal power and control.
Call 972-974-2094 to find out how hypnosis helps with drinking too much alcohol.
“My hypnosis sessions with you, have brought me to the positive place I wanted to be. I think not only have my thoughts, attitude and conscientiousness about alcohol has changed along with my brain chemistry. I had so much to “let go of,” and it happened with your support!” Barb/Dallas*
We understand that it is difficult to go down a new path, especially when the current path is a habitual behavior developed out of an emotional need. Our program addresses the emotions that created the behavior you are now tired of.
This alcohol cessation program gets to the underlying causes of drinking too much alcohol or alcohol abuse so you can easily choose the new path, the one of freedom from the emotional pain.
- A prolonged period of frequent, heavy alcohol use.
- The inability to control drinking once it has begun.
- Physical dependence manifested by withdrawal symptoms when the individual stops using alcohol.
- Tolerance, or the need to use more and more alcohol to achieve the same effects.
- Variety of social and/or legal problems arising from alcohol use.
*DISCLAIMER: The results for these clients may not be typical of your results. Hypnosis is not for everyone. And each person is unique in their own causes for their dependency.
Call NOW 972-974-2094, to find out how to stop drinking with hypnosis.
Are you a habitual drinker?
- Drink because it’s a party?
- Drink because it’s a holiday?
- Drink because it’s a sporting event?
- Drink because it’s Friday happy hour?
Habitual drinking can be scaled back so that you can choose whether to have an alcoholic beverage at a party or be completely satisfied with iced tea or water, not feeling deprived at all.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION to find out how to stop drinking.
Valerie Grimes, CHt
Calls are 100% discreet and confidential, never recorded.
Office hours are 11:00 am-8 pm Monday – Thursday; 12 pm to 6 pm on Friday
Phone is answered 7 days a week.