HYPNOSIS. Life Flows Again.
You are at the crossroads and you have a choice. Hypnosis helps with that choice. The choice not to drink.
If you go down the same path which leads to drinking alcohol, you know what happens and how that feels because you have made that choice many times.
If you choose the other path it leads to freedom, power and control.
We understand that it is difficult to go down a new path, especially when the current path is a habitual behavior developed out of an emotional need.
This program gets to the underlying causes of the alcohol dependency so you can easily choose the new path, the one of freedom from the emotional pain that causes you to drink.
- A prolonged period of frequent, heavy alcohol use.
- The inability to control drinking once it has begun.
- Physical dependence manifested by withdrawal symptoms when the individual stops using alcohol.
- Tolerance, or the need to use more and more alcohol to achieve the same effects.
- Variety of social and/or legal problems arising from alcohol use.
If you consider yourself an alcoholic, you may need seek an inpatient treatment center in addition to working with us to teach stress management and to offer support to prevent relapse recovery.
Are you a habitual drinker?
- Drink because it’s a party?
- Drink because it’s a holiday?
- Drink because it’s a sporting event?
- Drink because it’s Friday happy hour?
Habitual drinking can be eliminated or scaled back so that you can choose whether to have an alcoholic beverage at a party or be completely satisfied with iced tea or water, not feeling deprived at all. This program empowers you to chose to drink or not.
The Flow Center, Dallas, TX
Valerie Grimes, CCHt (Certified Clinical Hypnotist)
Calls are 100% discreet and confidential, never recorded.
Office hours are 10am-7pm Monday – Friday
Phone is answered 7 days a week.
(*source of definition: The Free Dictionary online)